How can i enable My Nvidia GPU in Store Games like Modern Combat 5 on Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Sir I have 2 graphics card. 1 is Intel hd 4000 and The Other is Nvidia Geforce GT 740m Which is external.
    I want to use My Nvidia Gpu On Windows Store Games. cause I Cant use/see The High Graphics option on the Performance seting on the MC 5 game. It would really help  I can Enable My Nvidia Gpu to Play windows store games Like Dungeon Hunter 5, Asphalt 8 Airborn etc Games. I can Select My Gpu on the other Installed games Like  GTA V, Mafia III etc game on the Control panel option of my pc.
    Please help me to enable My Nvidia Gpu in the Windows store games.
    Sunday, October 23, 2016 4:28 PM

All replies

• in the NVidia Control Panel Located at ( Control Panel\Hardware and Sound ) click on Set PhysX  make sure it is set on the GeForce then move up on the next tab Manage 3d settings Make sure your GeForce is selected there also then move to program settings next tab over from PhysX tab that is where you add all the games and any other graphic demanding app

ok with that said any games from the WINDOWS APP STORE are HIDDEN in the Program Files Directory

also you will need to take OWNERSHIP to open it at all to view its contents  and that on its own may cause problems with any other apps you install after that

Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:20 PM