Azure Files Throughput Limit RRS feed

• Question

• Is the throughput limit of 60MB/s per Azure Files Share a hard limit or is it possible to get this increased?

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".

Friday, August 29, 2014 5:45 PM

Answers

• Hi David;

As of now this feature is still in preview and currently the max throughput is Up to 60 MB/s per share.

For detailed information you could refer to this article. Hope this helps.

Warm Regards

Prasant

Friday, August 29, 2014 6:16 PM
  • Hi David;

We currently are offering max throughput is Up to 60 MB/s per share. I don't have any ETA on when or if they will be an increase. Let me check and see if I can find out any info for you.

Warm Regards

Prasant

• Marked as answer by Prasant Chhetri Wednesday, September 10, 2014 1:24 PM
    Friday, August 29, 2014 7:34 PM

All replies

• Hi David;

As of now this feature is still in preview and currently the max throughput is Up to 60 MB/s per share.

For detailed information you could refer to this article. Hope this helps.

Warm Regards

Prasant

Friday, August 29, 2014 6:16 PM
  • Hi Prasant,

We want to leverage Azure Files as a virtual directory on a set of IIS servers. The content being delivered through the IIS servers is large static content. We are looking to get better than 60MB/s throughput. We are already caching the content into memory on the IIS server.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".

Friday, August 29, 2014 7:28 PM
  • Hi David;

We currently are offering max throughput is Up to 60 MB/s per share. I don't have any ETA on when or if they will be an increase. Let me check and see if I can find out any info for you.

Warm Regards

Prasant

• Marked as answer by Prasant Chhetri Wednesday, September 10, 2014 1:24 PM
    Friday, August 29, 2014 7:34 PM