Problem when changing outlook screen size - the screen get “stuck" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can you please look at the picture attached?

Problem with screen size which getting stuck after user manually modify the size.

In my add in I have a form region but I don’t change his size at all, does someone know

Way this appends?

Tanks,

Patrick

• Moved by Jie Bao Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:57 AM (From:Outlook for Developers)
    Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:06 PM

Answers

• No.  I'm a moderator and was just going through and cleaning up some questions.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by Patrick12_3 Saturday, June 16, 2012 1:24 PM
    Thursday, May 31, 2012 9:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Patrick,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

I think it isn't a Outlook development issue. I would recommend you post it in correct forum (Answer Forum) for better support. It's based on my epxerience that you will receive few suggest in this forum due to community member can't see the relationship between your issue and Outlook development.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

• Edited by Jie Bao Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:57 AM add the link
    Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:16 AM
  • In my add in I have a form region but I don’t change his size at all, does someone know

Does this mean that you have developed an Outlook add-in and the screen shot provided represents what happens when a user is tries to resize Outlook while using your add-in?

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:11 AM
  •  

Yes exactly.

But i moved this thread to outlook forum, did you encountered something like that before?

Patric

Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:06 PM
  • No.  I'm a moderator and was just going through and cleaning up some questions.

Jeff Wharton

• Marked as answer by Patrick12_3 Saturday, June 16, 2012 1:24 PM
    Thursday, May 31, 2012 9:58 PM