how to update an app RRS feed

• Question

• ok I have an app in wp8 store.  i create an update , i replace package with the peckage that i make changes but the store doesnt inform me about an update even i delete and reinstall my app but it is old app 
    Friday, August 22, 2014 1:00 PM

Answers

• You need to wait. On my experience - several hours after receiving  e-mail from dev-center with success certification. 
    • Marked as answer by cihadyildiz Friday, August 22, 2014 1:20 PM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 1:11 PM

All replies

• You need to wait. On my experience - several hours after receiving  e-mail from dev-center with success certification. 
    • Marked as answer by cihadyildiz Friday, August 22, 2014 1:20 PM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 1:11 PM
  • thank you
    Friday, August 22, 2014 1:20 PM
  • should i replace or add new peckage to update
    Friday, August 22, 2014 1:29 PM
  • If you is planing just to update you need to replace package.

MSDN - what about adding new package to update:

The default guidance is to use a single package that serves all of your target audience. This keeps the story simple for future updates and enhancements. Consider using multiple packages for your app in the following scenarios:

• -You plan to make use of platform-specific features. For example, you already have a package that targets Windows Phone OS 7.1 but want to enhance it with Windows Phone 8-specific features, which requires a dedicated package.

• -You have resources that considerably increase the package size. For example, if you have language-specific or resolution-specific image or video resources that significantly add to the package size, consider creating a dedicated package for each supported language or resolution.

• Edited by gfhfk Friday, August 22, 2014 1:39 PM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 1:38 PM