How to open folder with marking out a specific file< RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I create a Pdf document with the help of MigraDoc. The file contains links to folders where there are files. The title of the links are the file name but their href are the paths of these files. I would like to open a link (file) from Pdf document that only folder is opened and the file name is selected in it. I do not want the user has to search the specific file if there are a lot of files in the opened folder.

Friday, September 28, 2018 9:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Sorry, didn't understand what you trying to achieve.

Sincerely, Highly skilled coding monkey.

Friday, September 28, 2018 9:50 AM
  • This is not possible.

Friday, September 28, 2018 10:48 AM
  • Hi shatvani,

If you don't want user to open other pdf document, maybe you could consider a password-protect pdf document. for more information, please refer to:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10906422/how-can-a-password-protected-pdf-file-be-opened-programmatically

Best regards,

Zhanglong

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018 2:36 AM
  • I'll put it this way. There's no PDF link command that allow you to open a folder then select a file.

The best you can have is to add both a link to the file and then the other to the folder.

Monday, October 8, 2018 2:32 PM
    Answerer