none
There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "BTAHL72XPipelines.BTAHL72XReceivePipeline RRS feed

• Question

• Any one know why I am getting Below error?

There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "BTAHL72XPipelines.BTAHL72XReceivePipeline, BTAHL72XPipelines, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Source: "BTAHL7 2.X Disassembler" Receive Port: "HL7_Entry_ReceivePort" URI: "ReceiveLocation\*.txt" Reason: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

Raju

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 8:47 PM

Answers

• Hi Raju,

As you said you have uninstalled and installed the HL7 Accelerator and still same issue then I would suggest please open a ticket with Microsoft Support for more assistance and keep posting with resolutions for other folks.

Thanks,

If my reply is helpful please mark as Answer or vote as Helpful.

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Monday, January 11, 2016 12:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, January 11, 2016 12:53 AM
    Sunday, January 3, 2016 9:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Raju,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Same issue has been discussed in below thread, please have a look,

BTAHL7 2.X Disassembler for HL7 Messages

Thanks,

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:45 AM
  • Is the HL7 Accelerator installed on the target computer?
    Wednesday, December 30, 2015 11:40 AM
  • Yes, It's BTS 2013 r2 first it was 64 bit HL7 Accelerator. I uninstalled and intalled 32 bit. both versions same issue. I am  using HL7 default receive pipeline.

Raju

• Edited by rkalakonda Wednesday, December 30, 2015 8:32 PM
    Wednesday, December 30, 2015 8:30 PM
  • Hi Raju,

As you said you have uninstalled and installed the HL7 Accelerator and still same issue then I would suggest please open a ticket with Microsoft Support for more assistance and keep posting with resolutions for other folks.

Thanks,

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Monday, January 11, 2016 12:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, January 11, 2016 12:53 AM
    Sunday, January 3, 2016 9:30 AM