Why won’t the Snap feature work for me? If I drag another application over, it just replaces the current application in full screen.

Question

• Why won’t the Snap feature work for me? If I drag another application over, it just replaces the current application in full screen.
    Monday, September 19, 2011 2:02 PM

Answers

• The Snap feature requires a screen resolution of 1366x768 or higher. You can adjust your screen resolution by going to the Control Panel, selecting More Settings, and then selecting Display when the Desktop Control Panel comes up.

If your device does not support resolutions of 1366x768 or higher, you can connect the device to an external monitor that is capable of those resolutions.

Michael
    Monday, September 19, 2011 2:03 PM
    Owner

All replies

• The Snap feature requires a screen resolution of 1366x768 or higher. You can adjust your screen resolution by going to the Control Panel, selecting More Settings, and then selecting Display when the Desktop Control Panel comes up.

If your device does not support resolutions of 1366x768 or higher, you can connect the device to an external monitor that is capable of those resolutions.

Michael
    Monday, September 19, 2011 2:03 PM
    Owner
  • Feedback: There should not be a requirement of 1366 x 768 for the Snap feature. 1280 x 800 is a very common resolution and it should support Snap feature too.
    Monday, September 19, 2011 3:33 PM