none
Bluetooth problerm on Win 10

Question

• I have a BOSE (NOT ORIGINAL BOUGHT IN CAMBODIA), It works some time and than the Bluetooth icon disappears. Tried may time to go to find it, it's touch and go. Works for short while than stops.

I have an Acer original with original Win. 10 operating system.

Help

• Moved by [Kamlesh Kumar] Monday, February 27, 2017 5:18 PM Not Related to BizTalk Server
    Monday, February 27, 2017 5:04 AM

All replies

• You've posted your question in an incorrect forum. Please post your question in https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/home?forum=win10itprogeneral&filter=answered&sort=lastpostdesc where there are better chances for a response.

Also seeing as you're dealing with Bluetooth which is likely to also be an h/w issue, I'd recommend you also contact the Acer Tech Support and have them look at the device Bluetooth.

Regards.

Monday, February 27, 2017 6:45 AM
  • Hi,

Please open Device Manager to check the state of your Bluetooth device, make sure its state is fine.

Next, visit Bose official website, download corresponding software for your Bose product.

After this, open Service interface, find any Bluetooth services not running and start them. You may find one or more that are disabled and need to enable them, besides, configure their startup type as Automatic, have a try.

Good luck

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 6:12 AM