none
after changing API end point to V12 I am getting this error 105 Either api credentials are invalid or account is inactive.

Question

• I have not changed anything inside the account and from the developer UI panel i see that account is still active and nothing was changed in terms of our app token. Please help. 
    Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:39 PM

All replies

• Could you please share a tracking ID and timestamp? The full SOAP response will help. Typically for 105 errors I think you'll find its most efficient to contact support directly. 

Also for the investigation please double check if the credentials you are using are multi-user

Thank you,

Eric

Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:28 PM
    Owner
  • Bing Error: The operation failed with the following faults:
    AdApiError
    Code: 105
    Error Code: InvalidCredentials
    Message: Authentication failed. Either supplied credentials are invalid or the a
    ccount is inactive

at InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport.DataProviders.BingDataProvider.GetAdRepor
    tStats(IView view) in C:\NewQV\InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport\InfinityInfo.IIN
    .AnalyticsImport\DataProviders\BingDataProvider.cs:line 188
       at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet](CallSite site
    , T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
       at InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport.Presenter.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<ProcessS
    itesInParallel>b__0(ISiteFactory siteFactory) in C:\NewQV\InfinityInfo.IIN.Analy
    ticsImport\InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport\Presenter.cs:line 89
       ----Inner Exception (Level 1) BEGIN----
       Invalid client data. Check the SOAP fault details for more information

Server stack trace:
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRunt
    ime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean on
    eway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan tim
    eout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCall
    Message methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage req
    Msg, IMessage retMsg)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgDa
    ta, Int32 type)
       at InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport.BingAdsReportingService.IReportingService
    .SubmitGenerateReport(SubmitGenerateReportRequest request)
       at InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport.BingAdsReportingService.ReportingServiceC
    lient.SubmitGenerateReport(SubmitGenerateReportRequest request) in C:\NewQV\Infi
    nityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport\InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport\Service References
    \BingAdsReportingService\Reference.cs:line 11878
       at InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport.DataProviders.BingDataProvider.SubmitGene
    rateReport(ReportRequest report) in C:\NewQV\InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport\In
    finityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport\DataProviders\BingDataProvider.cs:line 355
       at InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport.DataProviders.BingDataProvider.GetAdRepor
    tStats(IView view) in C:\NewQV\InfinityInfo.IIN.AnalyticsImport\InfinityInfo.IIN
    .AnalyticsImport\DataProviders\BingDataProvider.cs:line 135
       ----Inner Exception (Level 1) END----

The credentials that i am using are not multi-user. I need to apply to get multi user? 

Thank you for response Eric. 

Friday, March 15, 2019 3:08 PM
  • Hello.

The stack trace doesn't provide any new clues in this case. The TrackingId would be in the SOAP response message e.g., you can capture via Fiddler or another tool. Please also provide the date/time/timezone that you made the request. And no, multi-user credentials are not required. Just trying to understand more about your setup. Again, typically for 105 errors I think you'll find its most efficient to contact support directly. 

Best regards,

Eric

Monday, March 18, 2019 3:05 AM
    Owner