none
How to Display my Item price when the Item is selected RRS feed

• Question

• Good day,

I have a TblOrderLines class that I want to add code that when I select my item it must display the item price.  Please could I have suggestions on how to do it as I am not sure.  I will give the code where I want to add it.

Thank you.

public TblStock Item2
            {
                get { return _Item2; }
                set { if (SetPropertyValue("Item2", ref _Item2, value) && !IsLoading && !IsSaving)
                    {
                        // I want to add the code here
                    }
                }

Thursday, November 2, 2017 2:43 PM

All replies

• Hi Pikkie1234,

From your description, We cannot pinpoint what you want to do. Your application is winform, WPF?

So I suggest you can include all necessary code snippets for anyone else to be able to reproduce your issue from scratch along with a detailed description about the results including any exception messages or you can upload your demo to OneDrive(Including your test material). We can download it and debugging. This will help us quickly analyze your problem.
    Share OneDrive files and folders:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-OneDrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Yohann Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Fei HuModerator Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:59 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Fei HuModerator Thursday, November 16, 2017 5:12 AM
    Friday, November 3, 2017 3:55 AM