none
ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE. SapErrorMessage=TYPE for destination 'XYZ' not valid. AdapterErrorMessage=Error accepting incoming connection.

Question

• Log Name:      Application
    Source:        BizTalk Server
    Date:          10-11-2016 13:10:22
    Event ID:      5644
    Task Category: BizTalk Server
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Classic
    User:          N/A
    Computer:      ----------------------------
    Description:
    The Messaging Engine failed to add a receive location "WcfReceiveLocation_SAPBinding_XYZ_Custom" with URL "sap://CLIENT=<client>;LANG=EN;@A/<host>/<gateway service>?ListenerDest=XYZ&ListenerGwServ=XYZ&ListenerGwHost=XYZ&ListenerProgramId=XYZ&RfcSdkTrace=False&AbapDebug=False" to the adapter "WCF-Custom". Reason: "Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_OK. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE. SapErrorMessage=TYPE for destination 'XYZ' not valid.

AdapterErrorMessage=Error accepting incoming connection. RfcAccept returned RFC_HANDLE_NULL..
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException.HelperThrow(Int32 retCode, String additionalErrorMessage)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RfcServerConnection.Open()
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPInboundContract.StartListener(String[] listenerActions, TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Channels.AdapterChannelListener`1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.Internal.LayeredChannelBindingElement.LayeredChannelListener`

1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiveEndpoint.Enable()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiveEndpoint..ctor(BizTalkEndpointContext endpointContext, IBTTransportProxy transportProxy, ControlledTermination control)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiver`

2.AddReceiveEndpoint(String url, IPropertyBag adapterConfig, IPropertyBag bizTalkConfig)".
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
        <Provider Name="BizTalk Server" />
        <EventID Qualifiers="49344">5644</EventID>
        <Level>2</Level>
        <Task>1</Task>
        <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
        <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-11-10T13:10:22.000000000Z" />
        <EventRecordID>17754713</EventRecordID>
        <Channel>Application</Channel>
        <Computer>------------------------</Computer>
        <Security />
      </System>
      <EventData>
        <Data>WcfReceiveLocation_SAPBinding_XYZ_Custom</Data>
        <Data>sap://CLIENT=XYZ;LANG=EN;@A/XYZ/XYZ?ListenerDest=XYZ&amp;ListenerGwServ=XYZ&amp;ListenerGwHost=XYZ&amp;ListenerProgramId=XYZ&amp;RfcSdkTrace=False&amp;AbapDebug=False</Data>
        <Data>WCF-Custom</Data>
        <Data>Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_OK. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE. SapErrorMessage=TYPE for destination 'XYZ' not valid.  AdapterErrorMessage=Error accepting incoming connection. RfcAccept returned RFC_HANDLE_NULL..
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException.HelperThrow(Int32 retCode, String additionalErrorMessage)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RfcServerConnection.Open()
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPInboundContract.StartListener(String[] listenerActions, TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Channels.AdapterChannelListener`1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.Internal.LayeredChannelBindingElement.LayeredChannelListener`1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiveEndpoint.Enable()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiveEndpoint..ctor(BizTalkEndpointContext endpointContext, IBTTransportProxy transportProxy, ControlledTermination control)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiver`2.AddReceiveEndpoint(String url, IPropertyBag adapterConfig, IPropertyBag bizTalkConfig)</Data>
      </EventData>
    </Event>

Thursday, November 10, 2016 1:57 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I got the error resolved from SAP side. It was not an error in BizTalk. But, the RFC destination is to be modified in SAP as the IDOC data is not reaching the BizTalk server that I use. Initially the RFC destination was kept as 'unknown', hence, when IDOC was pushed from SAP, it was being pushed to some default location.

Thanks and Regards,

Nidhin Nambiar

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 5:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Nidhin,

This is not really helpful .

Please explain the group the context like what u r trying to do. What have u done , at what stage u see this issue

What all have u tried around this.

This info would help to discuss the problem in context and solution can be reached quickly if people know some details.

Pi_xel_xar

Blog: My Blog

BizTalkApplicationDeploymentTool: BizTalk Application Deployment Tool/

Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:41 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi  Pi_xel_xar,

I am trying to get IDOC data into my sql  database from sap. I have gone through a series of errors while I enable receive location in the BizTalk Admin Console,which I am solving one by one. In order to get a detailed error description, I have used WCF Tracing to trace the error log. A small portion of the trace log code is:

Error in program 'SAPCPIC': -> open_new
    L-GetCodePage (DEFAULT-CP) rc = 0: 4103
    Error in program 'SAPCPIC': <- open_new
    L-GetCodePage (PCS-CP) rc = 0: 1100
    resize I/O buffer to 16000 bytes
    >>>> [1] <unknown>    : EXT  <ac: 1> L XYZ >>> OPEN   
    UUID: ab_drvstate create uuid {752BAAE6-BE35-F14F-BC3B-xyz}
    >>>> [1] <unknown>    : EXT  <ac: 2> L XYZ >>> 31456815 (31456815) 
      -{752BAAE6-BE35-F14F-BC3B-xyz}
       >> ItGetLine
       << ItGetLine: Return Value = 0x1f18df38

At the same time, the error that is obtained at the event viewer of biztalk admin console is:

Engine failed to add a receive location.Reason: "Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.ConnectionException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_OK. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE. SapErrorMessage='sapgui' start failed..  AdapterErrorMessage=. ---> Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_OK. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE. SapErrorMessage='sapgui' start failed..  

Thanks and Regards,

Nidhin Nambiar

Monday, November 14, 2016 5:48 AM
  • Hi Nidhin

In your SAP connection string in the BizTalk Receive Location, set-

AbapDebug=False

Currently, you are probably having AbapDebug=True in the connection string.

Ref-

https://archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/1621440

Also, make sure that you can connect to SAP using the same credentials you are using from BizTalk.

Thanks Arindam

Monday, November 14, 2016 6:46 AM
  • Looks like a connection failure. Are you sure u are using right authenticated and authorized user to make connections via rcv location.

Try the suggestion from Arindham. 

Check if u can make same connection using the same user from designer or IDE 

Pi_xel_xar

Blog: My Blog

BizTalkApplicationDeploymentTool: BizTalk Application Deployment Tool/

Monday, November 14, 2016 8:11 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

I got the error resolved from SAP side. It was not an error in BizTalk. But, the RFC destination is to be modified in SAP as the IDOC data is not reaching the BizTalk server that I use. Initially the RFC destination was kept as 'unknown', hence, when IDOC was pushed from SAP, it was being pushed to some default location.

Thanks and Regards,

Nidhin Nambiar

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 5:22 AM