none
black screen in server computer after connecting and login with remote system(mstsc) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I have a serious problem about hanging at black screen in the server computer when other one computer connects and logins to the server computer with remote system(mstsc). Because black screen is shown on my computer while connecting with the server computer, I can't control or work anything. Even though black screen is displayed, the process normally works in the server computer.  Can you help me to solve that situation?

Windows Server 2008 R2

Model: HP ML350T06 E5606 LFF

(CPU)-Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5606 2.13GHz

I guess some causes below:

1. Using a lot of RAMs in Server computer?

The program which I made has the high using( 90%) of CPU because my program has lots of interfacing with other units.( I checked "taskmanager" in the computer). So, I put many RAMs(memory) in Server computer.

I guess the situation happened because of many RAMs in Server computer?

2. Redundancy?

I have 2 server computers in case of emergency. One computer is on Active basically. After emergency, the other computer is changed as Active for continually and normally working. That is Redundancy system. I guess the situation happened just because of redundancy?

3.KVM

KVM is the hardware device for controlling multiple computers. Like what I said, there are 2 server computers. To change pages that the computer has, KVM is used by the operator to control pages. I guess the situation happened because of it? Let me know why that bad situation happened and how to do about that problem?

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 2:11 AM