none
spell checker dialog box disappearing. RRS feed

• Question

• i have one problem with word spell checker implemented in my project, always spell checker dialog box disappearing behind the form, where its called. especially in window 7 machines, you have any solution for this and also please suggest a solution for one more issue that is it become hung the background form when it was popup and drag the popup.
    Thanks in advance
    Sujith
    Saturday, August 6, 2011 10:35 AM

All replies

• Regarding your first issue. To keep this from happening, I use the form's Me.Hide and Me.Show commands.

As for your other issue I don't understand the question so if you could explain it more, then maybe I or someone else will be able to help.

Kind Regards, Rich ... http://greatcirclelearning.com
    Saturday, August 6, 2011 12:10 PM
  • thanks for your reply; I did this but no luck still its showing behind the screen.

for the second one i have attached an image please take look on that. when the popup spell checker drags on XP machine its looks like this

Thanks

Sujith.

Monday, August 8, 2011 9:30 AM
  • Hi Sujith,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Would you please tell me some questions:

1.         Your Word version?

2.         Your project is a VBA, Word document-level or Word application-level add-in?

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:16 AM