Full Trust Digital Certificate - Cant See My Certs. What kind is it looking for? RRS feed

• Question

•  I am brand new to InfoPath 2010 and have built a form for new hires for the company.  I would like to be able to have a manager fill it out and email it to HR for them to post as a workflow in SharePoint.  I am seeing that in order to email the form and have the attachment in the email (to review and then post to SharePoint) I will need it to be digitally signed with full trust.  I also see that a self signed cert is not enough.

We have a certificate server but I cannot get the certs to show up when I try to pick it in InfoPath.  When I go to form options, security and try to pick the cert, there are none listed and it states that "No certificates meet the application criteria".  I tried to use a wildcard cert we have with the private key and that also does not show up when I try to select a certificate. 

What do I need to do to get a cert that meets its criteria in a step by step fashion?  What type of cert would I need to obtain from the certificate authority.  A detailed response would be greatly appreciated.   

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Thursday, July 5, 2012 8:31 PM

Answers

All replies