Weird Spacing Issue in Internet Explorer for Windows CE RRS feed

• Question

• User267671284 posted

Hey all,

So, I've been having this strange issue with spacing when I view a particular page in Internet Explorer for Windows CE. Here's the scenario and layout of the page:

The page is comprised of several div layers, a panel, and several controls (three labels, two textboxes, and an Image Button). The issue that I'm having is that all of the controls are pushed down the page when viewing them in IE for Windows CE but it looks just fine in IE for Windows XP Pro. The weird thing is that this is only happening on my login page and on my main menu page - it doesn't happen anywhere else in the website. I've tried every trick I can think of with CSS and HTML but I've gotten nowhere.

And that's where you guys come in! Does anyone have any insight as to how to deal with this? Anyone encountered this strangeness in IE for Windows CE (and, for some reason, it's completely fine in Windows Mobile 5...)?

Thanks for all of your expertise, as usual.

Cheers.

Friday, June 15, 2007 4:05 PM

Answers

• User267671284 posted

Hi there, Zhao.

It looks like this was a bit of a false alarm. I pulled some of my div styling out and it seemed to sort itself out. Thanks anyway!

Cheers. 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:02 PM

All replies

• User113421904 posted

Hi,

I'm not familiar with this. But I think you need to provide the HTML source code, a screenshot is much wellcomed. And what version of IE for Windows CE are you using?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:58 AM
  • User267671284 posted

Hi there, Zhao.

It looks like this was a bit of a false alarm. I pulled some of my div styling out and it seemed to sort itself out. Thanks anyway!

Cheers. 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:02 PM