ImageButton and Safari RRS feed

• Question

• User1510859543 posted

We have a website for customers to submit some information to us. When the aspx page is displayed in Firefox, Chrome or Safari the image button does not display the image.  Below is the page markup for the ImageButton. What is causing this image to not display?  The png file referenced is in the same folder as the aspx page.

<asp:ImageButton ID="BtnSubmit" runat="server" Text="Submit Form" OnClientClick="return reCaptcheck();" ImageUrl="BtnSubmit.png" />  

Thursday, November 1, 2018 8:22 PM

Answers

• User475983607 posted

Use the network trace in dev tools (F12) to verify you're not getting 404 errors.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:15 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

Use the network trace in dev tools (F12) to verify you're not getting 404 errors.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:15 PM
  • User839733648 posted

Hi dlchase,

According to your description and code, I could not reproduce your problem.

I've made a sample and the following code is similar to yours. My image works well.

<asp:ImageButton ID="BtnSubmit" runat="server" Text="Submit Form" OnClientClick="return reCaptcheck();" ImageUrl="test.jpg"/>

result:

In my opinion, maybe there're some other codes making the effect.

If possible, please provide more details about your page so that it will be easier for us to help with you.

Or just as mgebhard has said, you could use F12 develper tool to check if there's an error and to solve it.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

Friday, November 2, 2018 1:49 AM