none
dotnet core how to create robust tcp/ip socket server accept multiple clients and responds to each client with some result in Ubuntu RRS feed

• Question

• HI Team,

I am trying  the tcp/ip socket server for handling multiple requests in Ubuntu environment.

Please help me with the code.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

• Edited by RaviRaju Monday, August 26, 2019 6:39 AM
    Monday, August 26, 2019 6:39 AM

Answers

• Hi RaviRaju, 

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, you want to know how to create robust tcp/ip socket server which can accept multiple clients in .NET Core.

I suggest that you can use ‘SocketAsyncEventArgs’ class which supports .NET Core to write high performance socket server code and handle multiple clients.

Here’s the reference, and you can refer it.

C# SocketAsyncEventArgs High Performance Socket Code

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by RaviRaju Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:12 AM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:46 AM

All replies

• Hi RaviRaju, 

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, you want to know how to create robust tcp/ip socket server which can accept multiple clients in .NET Core.

I suggest that you can use ‘SocketAsyncEventArgs’ class which supports .NET Core to write high performance socket server code and handle multiple clients.

Here’s the reference, and you can refer it.

C# SocketAsyncEventArgs High Performance Socket Code

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by RaviRaju Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:12 AM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:46 AM
  • thank you so much for your help. i will check the link.
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:12 AM