How to show Detail Screen like Popup RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a Search Screen. I search some thing and It's return the result. I click it, and it's show me the Detail Screen about it.

Now, I want when I click, it's not show detail screen on the tab, It's will show it like popup.

So, How to show Detail Screen like Popup ?

Please, help me ! Thanks so much.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:38 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try to refer to the following:

First let us go the screen we have designed and choose "Selected Item" from the Rows Layout

We can find that all the items will be listed

Now we need to choose those Fields that will appear in the popup and have to delete the rest.For doing so,let us right click on the Field and select the Delete option

In our case, we will keep the following fields

Next, change the Rows Layout to Modal window

So, the final appearence will be as under

Let us run the application now

We can find that a button has appeared in the bottom by the name "Selected Item". Clicking that, opens up the popup window.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 5:52 AM

All replies

• There is a property called "Shows as a Dialogue" when you left click on the screen in Solution Explorer.

So, you make a "Navigate to New Screen" for itemtap, then click on that new created screen and tick the box in properties window "Show as Dialogue"
    • Edited by nicksav Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:53 AM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:51 AM
  • I can't find it.

• Proposed as answer by nicksav Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:02 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by nicksav Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:02 AM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:58 AM
  • I can't upload pictures here for some reason. Make a double click on the screen.

You are using HTML client?

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:04 AM
  • No, I don't using HTML5 Client....

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:11 AM
  • hey, nobody give me solution... ><!
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 12:13 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to refer to the following:

First let us go the screen we have designed and choose "Selected Item" from the Rows Layout

We can find that all the items will be listed

Now we need to choose those Fields that will appear in the popup and have to delete the rest.For doing so,let us right click on the Field and select the Delete option

In our case, we will keep the following fields

Next, change the Rows Layout to Modal window

So, the final appearence will be as under

Let us run the application now

We can find that a button has appeared in the bottom by the name "Selected Item". Clicking that, opens up the popup window.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 5:52 AM