Get phone theme for HTML5/JavaScript apps

Question

• It was easy to get the accent color for XAML phone apps. But is there any way to get the accent color in the JavaScript apps?

I've already known that we can use the accent color in CSS by writing color: Highlight

Saturday, November 08, 2014 5:32 PM

Answers

• Just comfirmed, we can only use highlight in WinJS to get the theme color.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by miya_ Wednesday, November 19, 2014 3:40 PM
    Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:25 AM

All replies

• Hi miya,

Currently I did not find any other way to get accent color except highlight.

There should be some other easier way to do this, highlight is not used for that purpose I believe, I will consult seniors to see if there exist one.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, November 10, 2014 1:48 AM
  • Just comfirmed, we can only use highlight in WinJS to get the theme color.

--James

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by miya_ Wednesday, November 19, 2014 3:40 PM
    Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:25 AM