none
No Transactions in Finance Report since 4/16

Question

• Hi all,

I regularly download Detailed transactions of my paid apps from finance report dashboard.

However, there's no any data except reversal transactions since April 16, 2014.

Is there anything wrong with the database?

Anyone has the same problem as me?

Thanks.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:27 AM

All replies

• The same with me.

I see paid downloads in the download section, but no data in the financial summary.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:43 PM
  • Hi all,

I regularly download Detailed transactions of my paid apps from finance report dashboard.

However, there's no any data except reversal transactions since April 16, 2014.

Is there anything wrong with the database?

Anyone has the same problem as me?

Thanks.

Phew, I thought it was just me!  My annual subscription renewed around the 16th, and I've basically had no sales since that date.  Before I typically had 1-5 sales/day every day reliably.

Edit: Actually my "proceeds since last transaction" has gone up a little since yesterday, so sales are still happening, just no detailed report like there usually is.

Edit 2: Just did chat support with Niall, they are aware of issue and engineering is looking at it "now" -- I asked and they said it should be within a few days for the fix.

-Rob

• Edited by Rob Wilkens Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:20 PM
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:11 PM
  • Hi All,

If you have not already, can you submit a support request for this? Please include any screenshots if possible.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Windows Store Developer Support

Office Store Developer Support

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:40 PM
  • Hi All,

If you have not already, can you submit a support request for this? Please include any screenshots if possible.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Windows Store Developer Support

Office Store Developer Support

I just filed a support request but I could not figure out how to do a screenshot.

My most recent sales on transaction report were the 18th.  On the 18th my proceeds since last payment was $265.24.  Today, proceeds since last payment is $289.67 even though no sales have listed in transaction report since then.

Edit: That's 7 transaction that are missing, it's $3.49 per sale in proceeds

Today,

-Rob

• Edited by Rob Wilkens Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:08 PM Details on how many transactions missing
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:52 PM
  • We have had exactly the same issue since April 12. We reported this to Microsoft but they just closed the issue (without replying to us) saying it was a duplicate of this issue:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/032a6fb0-1722-434f-bdd0-1b057628a05c/data-inconsistency-for-paid-downloads-report?forum=windowsstore

That link is for a different issue where the app summary figures are under reporting the detailed transactions figures. We have been suffering with that problem for over three months without resolution (we get a weekly email from Micorosoft support saying they are still working on the problem).

So now we have innacurate app summary figures and innacurate detailed transaction figures and we have had no idea of our correct sales figures for over 10 days.

It seems Microsoft do not take the app store very seriously nor do they seem interested in supporting their developers any more.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:38 PM
  • Thanks for Rob's information!

The detailed transaction was updated to 4/18

I think they are fixing this issue.

Hope that we don't really need to wait for "a few days"!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 2:26 AM
  • It appears today, transactions are there through the 20th. So progress is happening.

I did hear back from technical support, and they said they expect (tentatively) the issue to be fixed by around the 30th (about 1 week).  This is different than the earlier estimate.

-Rob

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 2:13 PM