none
error windows missing

Answers

• Hi Kin malmin,

>>can someone tell me how to get back the error windiws in Visual Studio 2015.

Did you mean the error list windows in VS2015?

Generally you can open the error list window in View ->Error List

If you can't find the Error List in Under the View Menu. Please try to restore the settings in Visual Studio(Tools->Import and Export settings)

Also try running your Visual Studio in Safe mode to Check whether some add-ins and extensions affect it (devenv /safemode)

If the error list still not exists. You could custom to add the error list into the View Menu. (Tools->Customize)

If above suggestions still no help. I think there might be something wrong with your Visual Studio. Try to repair it.

If I misunderstood your issue. Please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 8:15 AM

All replies

• Hi kin,

According to your description, this issue is more related to VS 2015, the Visual Studio General forum is the better place for this issue and I will move it there for you.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:51 AM
  • Hi Kin malmin,

>>can someone tell me how to get back the error windiws in Visual Studio 2015.

Did you mean the error list windows in VS2015?

Generally you can open the error list window in View ->Error List

If you can't find the Error List in Under the View Menu. Please try to restore the settings in Visual Studio(Tools->Import and Export settings)

Also try running your Visual Studio in Safe mode to Check whether some add-ins and extensions affect it (devenv /safemode)

If the error list still not exists. You could custom to add the error list into the View Menu. (Tools->Customize)

If above suggestions still no help. I think there might be something wrong with your Visual Studio. Try to repair it.

If I misunderstood your issue. Please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 8:15 AM
  • Hi kin malmin,

Any update about your issue? Can you find the error list windows now?

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Monday, August 08, 2016 7:04 AM