good tutorial for blend RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have been playing around with Blend for a couple of weeks and I can usually get what I want after some trial and error, but I am sure I can do a lot better with the right information :-)

I tried a number of the tutorials, but they seem to focus on either quite esoteric issues, or they explain something that is trivial. I am looking for a source of information that starts at zero, explains what the expression products are used for, then goes from there and teaches the use of the products. Where can I find that? A book maybe OK, but they usually spend a lot of time and pages on stuff that is only peripheral to the occasional user. I am simply looking for a "driver's manual" for the products, not a "repair manual".

Monday, March 7, 2011 7:33 PM

All replies

• try Lynda.com

best vid tutorials available. they used to be free for expression products, not sure thats still the case. if not its well worth the $25 a month to subscribe (unlimited viewing + tutorials on most software from beginner to advanced... also unlike most subscriptions this is not a scam and is really easy to stop and start.

Monday, March 7, 2011 8:26 PM