.NET 3.0 extensions bug? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When I install the .net 3.0 extensions for vs 2005 with vs C# express installed, everything seems to work fine except that I can't view any xaml in designer. I can only look at the markup, and run the app. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything to try and fix it, but it still can't view designer.

Has anyone else had this problem? Am I forgetting to do something? I'm reasonably sure it has worked before, and I didn't do anything different this time. I've searched the net and haven't found anyone else reporting the same problem.

-Brandon

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention. The only change since the last time I've done it is I am on 64 bit vista this time.

Sunday, June 17, 2007 7:29 PM

Answers

• The download page for the VS2005 extensions specifically mentions that the Express versions are not supported.
    Monday, June 18, 2007 4:18 PM

All replies

• The download page for the VS2005 extensions specifically mentions that the Express versions are not supported.
    Monday, June 18, 2007 4:18 PM
  • Yep, I saw that just a few minutes ago too. I was reading all the documentation and saw that, along with the fact that any version of VS 2005 isn't supported at all in Vista regardless. Thanks for the answer regardless Smile.

Next up, try out VS 2005 Orcas Express.

Monday, June 18, 2007 9:49 PM