how to refresh a mobile webform manually??? RRS feed

• Question

• User1037958815 posted
    please somebody help me.... how to refresh a mobile webform by using code ?? or any code to refresh the items in the object list. because my mobileform remained not updated after i add a new entry to the database, and then binding it to the objectlist. the only way to show the change is to press the refresh button or f5.
    Thursday, September 2, 2004 4:13 AM

All replies

• User2085740027 posted
    Hi, I dont know whether any refresh metadata like functionality is there in wap browseres but u can very well have a refresh button in ur page and can reload it with updated stuff...
    Friday, September 3, 2004 8:05 AM
  • User1037958815 posted
    yes. but how can we equip the form with refresh button?? what is the code for the refresh button?? or can u give any other solution?? my project starts with the object list binded with database in the first form, then, in the second- sixth form, i fill a new entry into the database, and then when the user clicks "submit", it will be back to the first form, with the object list updated by the new entry the user just entried into. but in fact, the object list doesn't be updated, unless the user presses the refresh button in internet explorer, or the users move to the other mobile page then back again to view the object list. is there any other way to solve this problem?? or i must separate the first form which contain the object list in the other mobile page?? any answers would be much appreciated, thanks....
    Sunday, September 5, 2004 10:56 PM
  • User2085740027 posted
    Hi, R U rebinding the objectlist control with the ds? If so it will surely update with the new data..
    Tuesday, September 7, 2004 7:50 AM
  • User1037958815 posted
    yes 've rebound the objectlist again with the dataset.i put my code in the sub form_active. and it works if i debug the code and trace every row. but if i run as usual, nothing happens. it seems that every movement inside a collection of forms is not processed in the server. because when i press the refresh button of ie or if i move to the other form in a different page then back again, the object list is refreshed. please, any other idea to solve this problem?? but thanks anyway for replying my messages.
    Wednesday, September 8, 2004 1:02 AM