none
simulator keeps loading forever and not starting at all RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I m a newbie to VS.

I installed VS2012 in windows 8 pro which have every requirements.I created a windows 8 app project and tried to run it in simulator

When i start the simulator,it keeps loading and the start screen is not displaying at all.

i repaired VS twice.nothing works.

But at the same time running on local machine works properly.Dont know whats the problem.

Please somebody help me!!!!

Saturday, April 13, 2013 1:35 PM

All replies

• Hi Rajasekar,

I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss the VS debugger/profiler issue.

I created a windows 8 app project and tried to run it in simulator

To help you find the correct forum for this issue, would you mind letting us know more information about this issue? Which kind of app are you developing? Is it the Windows Phone app like this thread? If so, I suggest you post this issue to the specific development forum here, so we could make sure that whether it is related to this specific app or the VS Environment. Thanks for your understanding.

If it is not the Windows Phone app, it will be better if you could share us more information about this specific app.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, April 15, 2013 3:21 AM