none
Custom pipeline RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

Can any one help me in solving the below mentioned problem.

i have to create a custom pipeline which recives two csv files one from sap system and other from external system where both were connected through ftp server.

with regards

santhosh

Thursday, July 3, 2008 9:49 AM

Answers

All replies

• Do you want to know how to create custom pipeline or how to get data using FTP and BizTalk ?

Thursday, July 3, 2008 2:07 PM
  • Hi Meena,

thanks for you reply.Mu actual requirement let me put infront of you please suggest me the idea how to proceed and also guide me with some sample.

The requirement is.

An orchestration receives a csv file through ftp adapter from one system and simialarly another receive port in the orchestration  recevies the another csv file through ftp adapter and send port of the orchestration uses a sql adapter to update the database.

so according to your earlier idea which was posted as reply to my query  is exactly the same idea what need to be implemented now the problem:

1.while the second csv file which the orchestration is receving through ftp adapter is nothing but result of two csv files sent from two different system to ftp server from were we pick up as a single csv so in these how the custom pipeline to be created.

2.orchestration sample.

Meena please can you help me out in this as my demo starts exactly after two days .

As you said in the post

1.we need to create two ftp receive port to receive csv file

2.create one sql send port.

theses was sent as reply to me for my query in the form

once again many thanks for suggesting with correct requiremnet idea hope i will get the above reply also soonly.

with regards

santhosh

Wednesday, July 9, 2008 5:09 AM
  •  

Hi Meena,

thanks for you reply.Mu actual requirement let me put infront of you please suggest me the idea how to proceed and also guide me with some sample.

The requirement is.

An orchestration receives a csv file through ftp adapter from one system and simialarly another receive port in the orchestration  recevies the another csv file through ftp adapter and send port of the orchestration uses a sql adapter to update the database.

so according to your earlier idea which was posted as reply to my query  is exactly the same idea what need to be implemented now the problem:

1.while the second csv file which the orchestration is receving through ftp adapter is nothing but result of two csv files sent from two different system to ftp server from were we pick up as a single csv so in these how the custom pipeline to be created.

2.orchestration sample.

Meena please can you help me out in this as my demo starts exactly after two days .

As you said in the post

1.we need to create two ftp receive port to receive csv file

2.create one sql send port.

theses was sent as reply to me for my query in the form

once again many thanks for suggesting with correct requiremnet idea hope i will get the above reply also soonly.

Can you please reply me because i am running short of time

with regards

santhosh

Monday, July 14, 2008 7:17 AM
  • santhosh,

Sorry for delayed reply. For combining the two input .csv files from ftp servers to one .csv you need to create a orchestration which will subscribe to both of them. Once it get both of them, you can create a new message in orchestration and send it to SQL adapter.

Your orchestration need to have following:

1. Two receive ports

2. logic for waiting for both messages

3. logic for combining the messages

4. send port [sql]

If you are looking for how to implement BizTalk Pipelines/ Orchestration then following tutorials will help you:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6a5f6ef4-aeb8-4d8d-a521-37333a875ce4&DisplayLang=en

Thanks,

Bhola

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:47 PM