none
Can anyone figure out why this example is broken before lightswitch is gone for good? RRS feed

• Question

• I don't actually think the Null handling or any validation code is to blame anymore? Did some internal code for Lightswitch change is that why this example was removed from the internet and I had to find it in Archive.org wayback machine or was removing that much like the Lightswitch blog just part of the roll back to get people to move on to something else. I would like to have things figured out before Lightswitch support and people with knowledge of it are gone so I can continue to play with these ideas in my retirement and since my mental health is much to poor to take on the stresses of learning something new like doing individual ADO calls or databinding everything to a winform or webform myself. The thread started in the C# forum see the link below as I'm working through some old Lightwitch tutorials from the team and authors like Micheal Washington that require more code and complex structure before everything shuts down. I appreciate the help everyone has contributed over the years.

Link

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/04b8d842-fd26-42ba-ac9b-20a526353c83/code-not-displaying-sumary-property?forum=csharpgeneral#b000ee74-4a8f-4373-bb74-8eb18fa8f34a 

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:49 PM