dll refernce not get copied on Bin folder RRS feed

• Question

• User-873652827 posted

I'd created Solution having 4 projects in it. 1 Console Application and 3 Class Library.

Console App Name : MyProject (Dependencies on Common and Domain and Logic) 
    Class Library 1 : MyProject.Logic (Dependencies on Common and Domain)
    Class Library 2 : MyProject.Domain
    Class Library 3 : MyProject.Common

Now I add References of MyProject.Domain and MyProject.Common to MyProject.Logic Project
    using References --> Add Refernce --> Project and select Refernces

and Added References of MyProject.Domain, MyProject.Common and MyProject.Logic to MyProject
    using References --> Add Refernce --> Project and select Refernces

i Aslo verified Properties of all three references ,they all having "Copy Local" set to True

When i Build/ Rebuid MyProject , it didnt found references for MyProject.Common and MyProject.Logic but it get Reference for MyProject.Domain. and therefore Dll's of MyProject.Common and MyProject.Logic do not get copied to bin folder of MyProject

I have seen similar forums on web.. but didn't found solution from any of them.

Anybody have any idea on this?? Plz plz Help me on this.

Thanks

Monday, April 9, 2012 10:39 AM

All replies

• User-851967432 posted

Click on the reference under references, and you'll see a "Copy Local" property. Set it to True.

Monday, April 9, 2012 11:19 AM
  • User-873652827 posted

@adamturner34 , I checked that properties , they already set to TRUE

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 1:20 AM
  • User-37275327 posted

Try cleaning the project. May be your project/soluations files not updated on your changes. Or else there might be some dll conflicts. Make sure that you don't have any circular references.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:07 AM