Where is the privacy url field? RRS feed

• Question

• I was told to add a Privacy Policy Url under the Store Listings section but I cannot find where the field is. I saw this thread but the store listing page is no longer what it was. Under the store listing section, I found Default description, Screenshots, Store logos, Additional art assets, Supplemental fields and Additional information and under any of these titles, there was no such thing as "Privacy Policy Url". Where can I find the "Privacy Policy Url" field actually?
    Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:20 AM

Answers

• Sorry about the empty "this thread". It turns out that I cannot add links before logging in but can still post this question under the same circumstance (without logging in ;) )... yet the "Sign in" button is dead...

Anyway, I finally found that the failure message I received has been outdated and 

the Privacy Policy Url field is now under the Properties section

• Edited by Isshikivon Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by Isshikivon Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:29 AM
    Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:26 AM

All replies

• Sorry about the empty "this thread". It turns out that I cannot add links before logging in but can still post this question under the same circumstance (without logging in ;) )... yet the "Sign in" button is dead...

Anyway, I finally found that the failure message I received has been outdated and 

the Privacy Policy Url field is now under the Properties section

• Edited by Isshikivon Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by Isshikivon Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:29 AM
    Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:26 AM
  • Hi Isshikivon,

It doesn't matter and thanks for sharing your solution here, it is beneficial to other community members learning about . 

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:58 AM
  • Hi Isshikivon,

We still use the wp8.1 system at present. We haven't found anything like "Privacy Policy URL" in the attributes, as you said. Can you describe it more specifically?

Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:27 PM