none
I have .net 3.5.1 installed on my Windows 2008 Server (32 bit), but in the Server Manager I still see version .net 3.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I've installed .net 3.5.1 and I can see it in the programs installed in the Control Panel of the server. However, when I go to the Server Manager to add features needed for my CMS update, I still see version .net 3.0 showing. I can't even uninstall
    version 3.0 because it's not showing in the Control Panel. I've read on multiple forums that many folks have the same problem, but nobody has an answer. Please help!

Allen

Regards, Allen

Monday, May 21, 2012 6:18 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello, I've installed .net 3.5.1 and I can see it in the programs installed in the Control Panel of the server. However, when I go to the Server Manager to add features needed for my CMS update, I still see version .net 3.0 showing. I can't even uninstall
    version 3.0 because it's not showing in the Control Panel. I've read on multiple forums that many folks have the same problem, but nobody has an answer. Please help!

Allen

Regards, Allen

Maybe it is installed but not yet enable. Please try this reference I found for your problem: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sqlblog/archive/2010/01/08/how-to-install-net-framework-3-5-sp1-on-windows-server-2008-r2-environments.aspx

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:48 AM
  • Thanks a ton  it worked:)

Regards, Allen

• Marked as answer by Allen877 Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:34 PM
    Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:33 PM