none
Feedback Button for MS outlook Reminder RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I want create one Feedback button for outlook meeting reminder. could you please let me know the details about that i mean how can i insert that thing. If it is possible send me the link or code

Thank you

M.V.Gangadevi

Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, we can’t create button in the outlook meeting reminder.

What’s the meaning of feedback button?

Is used Accept this invitation or Decline this invitation? If so, you can double-click the reminder item, and then you can select accept or decline invitation.

Regards & Thanks,

• Edited by Mercop002 Friday, October 18, 2013 1:34 PM
    Friday, October 18, 2013 1:33 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you so much for your response.... 

Actually I want develop one office application for outlook i.e., reminder ( app contains two panels one for Head officer(owner of the meeting ) and employees(attendees ) whenever we save particular event with date&time it should notify to the head-officer and to the employees with the feedback button with a click such that they can provide their feedback.

I tried to a certained extends... i can't get notifications directly, when i opened outlook then only i got it and i also do not know how to place two panels(Head office and Employees) Please let me know the way, if it is possible send me some code

Thank you

Saturday, October 19, 2013 6:29 PM
  • Hi,

Feedback is send Response mail to initiator? if so,you can send feedback mail using VBA like below,

' Send a message for feedback.
       Dim olMail As Outlook.MailItem
       Set olMail = olApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
       olMail.To = "ron@debruin.nl"
       olMail.Subject = "About our meeting..."
       olMail.Body = _
            "Dear " & olItem.FirstName & ", " 
            "I'll see you in 2 minutes for our meeting!" 
       olMail.Send

Hope it can help you .
    Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:19 AM