web 3 and silverlight 3 background Transparent RRS feed

• Question

• I made a app in blend 3 with the background Transparent . I would like to know when I add the app to a page in web 3 how do I make the background Transparent ?
    73 kc8pdr http://www.kc8pdr-world.com
    • Moved by Anna Ullrich Monday, February 8, 2010 10:59 PM Expression Blend question (From:Expression Web and SuperPreview)
    Sunday, February 7, 2010 7:28 PM

Answers

• An inserted object will have the background characteristics specified in the object. With few exceptions (HR, etc.), and for all block elements, AFAIK, the background is transparent by default, that is, unless specified otherwise. 

You need to ask this question in the Blend forum. They will be able to either tell you how to create the object with a transparent background, or how to specify in the object declaration tag that the background is to be transparent, or both, if necessary.

cheers,
    scott
    C'mon, folks. This isn't rocket science, nor neurosurgery. It's "Expression" (singular) "Web" (singular), in that order, followed by a version numeral if you wish to be specific. It is often abbreviated "EW." It is not "Web Expression," "Expressions Web," "Web Expressions," or plain "Expression" or "Expressions." Not using the correct name indicates either ignorance or laziness. Most folks would rather avoid the appearance of either.
    Sunday, February 7, 2010 8:09 PM