none
Develop java scrpt Plug in for excel 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

I am new in develop plug in for Excel plug in. I wanted to ask if it's possible to develop Java script plug in for Excel 2010?

Thanks

Regards Parisa

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:02 AM

Answers

• Hi Parisa,

>> I am new in develop plug in for Excel plug in. I wanted to ask if it's possible to develop Java script plug in for Excel 2010?

Do you mean you want to create Office add-ins which is developed with JavaScript and Html? If so, it is not supported in Excel 2010. It is supported in Excel 2013 or later.

You could refer the link below for requirements for running Office add-ins.

# Requirements for running Office Add-ins

http://dev.office.com/docs/add-ins/overview/requirements-for-running-office-add-ins

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Parisa,

>> I am new in develop plug in for Excel plug in. I wanted to ask if it's possible to develop Java script plug in for Excel 2010?

Do you mean you want to create Office add-ins which is developed with JavaScript and Html? If so, it is not supported in Excel 2010. It is supported in Excel 2013 or later.

You could refer the link below for requirements for running Office add-ins.

# Requirements for running Office Add-ins

http://dev.office.com/docs/add-ins/overview/requirements-for-running-office-add-ins

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:41 AM
  • Hi Edward,

It’s exactly what I wanted :-)

Regards Parisa

Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:23 AM