none
Boot Phases and Winlogon graphs....where are they? RRS feed

All replies

• Did you happen to get an answer for this? I'm running into the same issue.

I ran WPR with reboot/shutdown and all the built in scenarios and both boot phase and windows logon appear. Not when I run a test with General scenario though. 

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 9:27 PM
  • I suspect you have found the answer to this post already, but if not, you can find the 'Boot Phases' graph within the 'Other' sections of the Graph Explorer bar on the left-hand-side of the WPA window.

Open an Analysis TAB, and drag the 'Boot Phases' graph onto the Analysis window.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 4:56 PM
  • I am also having this problem. I'm using WPA version 10. I don't see the Boot Phases or "Other". All I have is

System Activity

Computation

Storage

Memory

Power

Communications

So do the options change based on what Windows Performance Recorder options where selected? I only choose "First level Triage"
    With Performance scenario of Fast Startup. This forum is the most recent posting for this issue. All others are from 2015 and before and I think previous versions are being run.

Monday, March 13, 2017 12:54 PM
  • I know this is an old post but I had the exact same issue - No boot phases section on a Windows 7 system when I tried to view the results from a Widows 7 system.  When I copied the files over to a Windows 10 system and ran WPA then I was able to see the boot phases.  Just thought I would share.
    Friday, March 29, 2019 3:39 PM