none
Uploading Appx file from Desktop Bridge RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have converted my win32 application to UWP .appx using Desktop Bridge.

When I tried to publish it to Windows app store, I got the following two error messages,

Package acceptance validation error: You don't have permissions to specify the following namespaces in the appx manifest file of the package Storyago.appx: restricted namespace: http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/manifest/foundation/windows10/restrictedcapabilities
    Package acceptance validation error: Your developer account doesn’t have permission to submit apps converted with the Desktop Bridge at this time. https://aka.ms/desktopbridgeforwindowsstore

I visited https://aka.ms/desktopbridgeforwindowsstore and supplied information, it seems I have to wait a week to get response from MS. But I have no idea why I got the first error message and  how to solve it.

Thank you.

• Moved by Breeze Liu Friday, March 30, 2018 6:16 AM publishing windows store apps issue
    Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:41 PM

Answers

• Hello,

After your app gets approved for acceptance, the first error will disappear too.

Once your app could be verified that the form has all of the information needed, the team move forwards having it assigned out and have the developer contacted to be worked with.

You could update here if you acquire the permission or if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 30, 2018 6:43 AM

All replies

• Hi  String list,

From your description, you have some permission issues about to publish an app to the Windows App Store. I'll move this to the Publishing Windows Store apps forum for getting suitable help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 30, 2018 6:16 AM
  • Hello,

After your app gets approved for acceptance, the first error will disappear too.

Once your app could be verified that the form has all of the information needed, the team move forwards having it assigned out and have the developer contacted to be worked with.

You could update here if you acquire the permission or if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

Friday, March 30, 2018 6:43 AM
  • Thank you for your answer,

After I get the approval, the error message did not show anymore.

Saturday, April 28, 2018 6:13 PM