VM Deployment Fails RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

recently I am no longer able to deploy VMs on TP3 refresh. All was working fine - I did run out of disk space at one point but I was able to add additional disks to resolve this and had been able to deploy VMs after that point.

When attempting to build a VM I receive the error:

<header class="fxs-blade-header fxs-header fxs-bg-error fxs-bladestyle-contextaction fxs-blade-color-trim fxs-blade-loaded" data-bind="css: { 'fxs-blade-activationstyle': data.usingActivationStyle, 'fxs-blade-loading-status': !data.loaded(), 'fxs-blade-loaded': data.loaded, 'fxs-blade-disabled': data.disabled, 'fxs-blade-header-hideCommandBarLabels': !data.showCommandBarLabels(), 'fxs-blade-title-image-visible': func._showTitleImage }, attr: { tabindex: data.tabIndex }">

Validation errors

Error type
    </header>
    At least one resource deployment operation failed. Please list deployment operations for details. Please see https://aka.ms/arm-debug for usage details. (Code: DeploymentFailed)
    Error details
    • 0 && !$vm.alwaysExpanded() " style="display:none;">
      The resource operation completed with terminal provisioning state 'Failed'. (Code: ResourceDeploymentFailure)

Which doesn't give me much to go on.

However, I also see alerts in the storage RP for "corrupted blob" which I assume originated with the free-space issues mentioned:

The remediation advice is to contact support!

Is it possible that the two things are connected? Is it possible to resolve this without having to redeploy TP3?

Thanks!

Matt

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 10:15 AM

Answers

• We don't support adding disks after deployment in a single node in TP3.  I am afraid your best bet will be to redeploy.
    Tuesday, June 27, 2017 5:21 PM

All replies