need help customazing a "Status Report" list and "hooking up" to an individual wiki page RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to SharePoint(and so is everybody else in this company) but, I was able to implement the wiki library, containing all the team members wiki pages so that each member can enter their own status information directly to their own wiki pages. 

I need to have my created "weekly status wiki" as the "final view of all the statuses".

Each team member would complete their weekly status by entering their narratives directly into their respective wiki pages.

However:

Because we need to keep any previous week's info to complete/update the project management schedule, I need to find a way of saving past information. I thought maybe I could :

First: Create a form or custom list and embed IT to each wiki page first,

Second: and then find a way to "hook up" the status list (custom list, form?) and the weekly status wiki for each team member.

1) Would you agree there is a relatively easy way to accomplish that?

2) If so, I was wondering if you would be able to point me on the right direction as far as how to accomplish that? (create the list or form embedded to wiki page or "hooked up" to the wiki page)  

I am looking forward to sep up an "on going basis" help agreement with someone who would then guide me through on "certain areas of need" so that I can complete the project  

wanda larangeira
    • Edited by wandilly Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:28 PM
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:24 PM

All replies

• Hello Wanda,

Thank you for your post.

This is a quick note to let you know that we are performing research on this issue.

Thanks,

Pengyu Zhao

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 10:49 AM
  • Hi,

Based off the question and goal you are attempting, it would be better suited that you open a paid support ticket to discuss this further.  You can contact a support engineer here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone.

Members of the community are free to contribute to this thread as well.

Regards, Savoeurn Va Microsoft Online Community Support
    Wednesday, January 4, 2012 5:40 PM
  • Hi Wandilly,

we have same requiremnt in our company, could you please advice me if you have comes up with any soultion.

Thank you for help:)

Sandip

Thursday, February 9, 2012 6:44 AM