none
WinCE 6.0: VMProcessPageFault Error: Page fault occurred while in power handler! Address = xxxxxxxxxx RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am working on an ARM11 platform with WinCE 6.0 and I am facing the following error when I am waking up from suspend (D4) power state. This error in a particular situation seems stucking the system completely!

I don't have any Compressed DLL in my platform so forget about it and system call are not used in our PowerUp/PowerDown driver functions.

Looking at the error message I see an Address Value at the end..How can associate this address with the Process/Thread that is causing that error?

How can I prevent to get this error?

Thanks

Alex

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:34 PM

All replies

•  

You can use Platform builder Remote tool to find the address of all the process/thread and correspondingly see the page fault address belongs to which process address space.

Remote tool could be helpful for debugging your issue.

---Misbah

Senior Design Engineer T.E.S Electronic Solutions (Bangalore-India) www.tesbv.com email-misbah.khan@tes-dst.com
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 5:17 AM
  • Dear Misbah,

I have tried using Remote tool but cannot help. I think the dll that is causing the fault is one of our driver that is anyway in kernel mode. Any other suggestion?

Regards,

Alex

Friday, August 12, 2011 8:56 AM