none
Is it possible to use GAL search command to Query by Phone Number ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

Is it possible to query GAL by Phone number?

There is another similar question asked long back and there its mentioned that its not possible,
    So I want to know is it possible now in latest versions.

Thanks and Regards
    Simranjyot

Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:58 AM

Answers

• Hi Simranjyot, it's not clear from your question which technology you are asking about. Are you asking about ActiveSync? Nothing has changed in ActiveSync to give you the ability to search the GAL by phone number.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:16 PM

All replies

• Hello Simranjyot,
                              Thank you for your inquiry about Exchange protocols. One of the Open specifications team member will contact you shortly.

Regards,
    Sreekanth Nadendla
    Microsoft Windows Open specifications

Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:43 PM
  • Hi Simranjyot, I am the engineer who will be working with you on this issue. I am currently researching the problem and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:25 PM
  • Hello Josh!

Kindly let me know once you have any update on his issue.

Thanks in advance
    Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:51 AM
  • Hi Simranjyot, it's not clear from your question which technology you are asking about. Are you asking about ActiveSync? Nothing has changed in ActiveSync to give you the ability to search the GAL by phone number.

Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:16 PM
  • Hi Simranjyot, I have not heard back from you regarding this issue. Please let me know if my previous response answered your question or if you still need assistance with this.

Thank you.

Monday, September 8, 2014 7:07 PM