none
Technical Support for customers who have downloaded Windows 10 and are having problems with the program. I have not been able to reach Technical Support for three days now. RRS feed

• Question

• I downloaded Windows 10 on last Friday through Saturday.   This download was with Technical Support in the Philippines.   It was working perfectly until Monday at 5 P.M. when the laptop computer seemed to crash.  Screen went totally black and a manual shut down was performed by myself.   I called the Philippine technical support and notified them of my problem.   My case # is: 1298405467.   The agent put me on hold, and after several minutes, came back and said there was nothing they (here in the Philippines) could do.   I would have to go to a "higher level" of support, but it was NOT available in the Philippines.  They would notify the higher level and I would be contacted by telephone in 2 to 3 hours.   We stayed up waiting for the call back until 11:00 P.M..   We waited all day Tuesday 8/4/2015 and all day Wednesday, 8/5/2015.   I have tried calling Microsoft locations in California, New Jersey, and New York City.   No one has been able to give me a source for Technical Support for my problem.   I have given every contact my name, telephone number, and Case #.   I will keep trying to find someone who can help.   One person said there was a new special team created, called the "UP AND RUNNING TEAM.   He dialed the number for me but no one answered the phone and the dialing went dead.   Is there anyone at Microsoft that can take action and get me some help?   Best regards,  Donald C. Smith
    Wednesday, August 5, 2015 9:12 PM