none
VBA - Sending data to Outlook from Excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I want to copy the data from my active workbook(Ms Excel) as draft mail to my outlook mail box with To, CC, Bcc list .

Don't want to send it automatically to the recipients before I review the contents/format in outlook .

Could you please help if this is technically possible ?

Many thanks in advance

Regards,

Sid 

• Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, June 18, 2018 3:09 AM
    Saturday, June 16, 2018 12:35 PM

All replies

• More examples than you can shake a stick at: http://www.rondebruin.nl/win/s1/outlook/mail.htm

Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

Saturday, June 16, 2018 1:23 PM
  • Hi Sid,

Thank you for visiting Excel Forum.

Then here we mainly focus on  general questions and feedback related to Excel desktop application. Since your issue is more related to VBA, I'll help move this thread to Excel for developer forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 18, 2018 3:09 AM
  • Hello Sid,

Looks like you need to automate Outlook from Excel. Take a look at the following articles to get started quickly:

Automating Outlook from a Visual Basic Application

Automating Outlook from other Microsoft Office applications

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Monday, June 18, 2018 6:07 AM
  • Thank you so much Hans !
    Monday, June 18, 2018 4:03 PM
  • Thank you Perry .
    Monday, June 18, 2018 4:04 PM
  • Thank you so much Eugene !
    Monday, June 18, 2018 4:06 PM
  • Hello Sid Raj,

What's the state of the thread? Did you find any solution for your need?

If it does, I would suggest mark helpful reply as answer or provide your solution and mark it to close the thread.

If not, please detail how do you want to copy data from workbook so we could try to reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:05 AM