none
HELP! An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll RRS feed

• General discussion

• An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll

Additional Information: Class not registered

Hi all..

I received an error while I trying to debug n run my vb application, can anyone help me? what is the best way to troubleshoot this?  

The error:

'DefaultDomain': Loaded 'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll', No symbols loaded.

'attendance': Loaded 'C:\P6 Attendance System\attendance\bin\attendance.exe', Symbols loaded.

'attendance.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.windows.forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.windows.forms.dll', No symbols loaded.

'attendance.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.dll', No symbols loaded.

'attendance.exe': Loaded 'c:\p6 attendance system\attendance\bin\interop.excel.dll', No symbols loaded.

'attendance.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.drawing.dll', No symbols loaded.

'attendance.exe': Loaded 'c:\p6 attendance system\attendance\bin\axinterop.inetctlsobjects.dll', No symbols loaded.

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll

Additional information: Class not registered

'attendance.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\microsoft.visualbasic\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\microsoft.visualbasic.dll', No symbols loaded.

The program '[428] attendance.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Thanks everyone!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 3:49 AM

All replies

• Could you please cover the exception in more details? You can post its stack trace, and inner exception here.

To troubleshoot this issue, we really need the source code and the detailed repro steps to reproduce the problem, so that we can investigate the issue in house. It is not necessary that you send out the complete source of your project. We just need a simplest sample to reproduce the problem. You can remove any confidential information or business logic from it.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 8:48 AM
  • We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions. 

Thank you!
    Monday, March 10, 2008 2:20 AM