none
Consume Adapter Service Plug in not working??? RRS feed

• Question

• Error:-

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Tools.MetadataSearchBrowse.MetadataPanel.EnumerateAllAvailableBindings(String bindingExtensionName, String bindingConfiguration)
       at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Tools.MetadataSearchBrowse.MetadataPanel..ctor(MetadataUserControl usercontrol, AdapterProperties properties, String bindingExtensionName, String bindingConfiguration, String uri)

i tried re-install of adapter pack,repair of adapter pack. But no luck. Can anyone please help me out?

Racha Rams

Friday, February 22, 2013 11:06 PM

All replies

• Maybe check to see that the WCF LOB SDK is installed. You might try repairing this if it is installed already.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:12 PM
  • I tried repairing and reinstalling the WCF Lob adapter pack!! Still no luck. Can anyone help???

Racha Rams

Monday, February 25, 2013 3:18 PM
  • The WCF LOB SDK is actually a dependency of the adapter pack. Did you try repairing this other dependency?

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:21 PM
  • I tried repairing, re-installing, checked the machine.config files, if adapter bindings are not registered. 

Everything seems to be fine, but still I have this error.

Other VS2010 plugins seem to work fine, except for consume adapter service plugin

Racha Rams

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:28 PM