Fetching Images From Database showing only in IE8 RRS feed

• Question

• User-1483659123 posted

1) I have fetched images from database to provide a slideshow  which is working properly and showing only in IE8 . when i try to load the same page in chrome or firefox it just disappear with a blink , not showing why i don't know .

2) Another issue is  , i  have a  second page in which i use updatepanel which again is only working in IE8 .

I have already used updatepanel which is working in chrome , firefox and still working and in the same page i used slideshow for which i used datalist it's just not showing anything in these browsers but working in IE8. i also commented javscript and re-checked but not success .

so i think somthing is related to both of this problem , what i don't know .

please help out ........

waiting for good answer .

Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:24 AM

Answers

• User-1483659123 posted

I had solved it. someone of my friend  has install ad-blocker plus on my browser [i.e - chrome , firefox ], after disabling it all work fine again .

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, November 2, 2013 2:15 AM

All replies

• User-933407369 posted

hi narendrasinghrathore,

The slideshow  which is working properly and showing only in IE8 ,not showing  in chrome or firefox . Have you called the JQuery library ?

It turns out that this was caused by something in the template.

Could you provide some more information about the problems that you are using slideshow ?

You'd better  provide  the  simple demo which  easily reproduce the problem .  in order to help us to understand your issue better.

Friday, November 1, 2013 3:54 AM
  • User-1483659123 posted

I had solved it. someone of my friend  has install ad-blocker plus on my browser [i.e - chrome , firefox ], after disabling it all work fine again .

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, November 2, 2013 2:15 AM