none
Trying to take a screenshot of a long site using WebView.CapturePreviewToStreamAsync RRS feed

• Question

• I need to take a screenshot of the site
    I use WebView.CapturePreviewToStreamAsync, but if the site is too long, the application crashes

{"Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))"}

How do I need to take a screenshot WebView to capture the entire page, while taking a screenshot of any size.
    Thursday, February 6, 2020 10:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Maksim,

Thank you for psoting here.

I notice this is a case about UWP and you have already asked a same question on StackOverflow. Our engineers are working on this on Stack Overflow, so please follow up on it.

Friendly reminder, MSDN's UWP forum is closed. If you have any questions and suggestions about UWP, please submit them on StackOverflow or Microsoft Q&A.

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 7, 2020 2:31 AM