InvokeScript with Mango update RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I just installed the SDK for windows phone 7 which includes the mango update (Visual Studio Express 2010 for Windows Phone - beta 2).  Ive noticed that some existing code that was working before I upgraded the SDK, now doesnt work. The problem occurs when I call the InvokeScript method on the browser control, I ALWAYS get the 80020006 unknown error.

I wanted to elimitate the web page as being at fault, so went right back to basics and created a test html page, with a simple function on there:

function headerFunc()

{

alert('headerfunc');

}

I include the html file with build action of "content".  On loading the page containind the browser, I save the html file to isolated storage to make it available.

In the pageLoaded event, I call

browser.Navigate(

new Uri("test.htm", UriKind.Relative));

In the browserNavigated event, I then call

browser.InvokeScript(

"headerFunc");

And get the message above. If i comment out the InvokeScript line, the html page displays as expected.

I have IsScriptEnabled="True" set on my browser control.

Ive read similar threads in relation to browser caching, but dont think this is the issue, as it still occurrs after closing and relaunching the emulator.

Does anyone know if this is a known issue with the mango update?  (Although, I didnt see this on the known issues list that go with the release)

thanks

Darren

Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:55 PM