Streaming Analytics not processing Event Hub Messages RRS feed

• Question

• From jmogollonlm via Twitter:

"Where are the existing event hubs? Not showing in my account and the classic portal redirect to the new one. Can you help me?

just browse an event hub that we have created, the subscription was transferred to another user, but I can see everything else.

the reason is the streaming analytics is not processing the messages from the event hub."

Thanks,

@AzureSupport

Thursday, August 4, 2016 10:56 PM

All replies

• Hi, I just wanted to check the eventhub status, I have to transfer the subscription to another user to handle the payments but now I can't access the classic portal to check event hubs.
    Thursday, August 4, 2016 11:03 PM
  • Hi,

Please refer to Event Hub team blog post for the reason why you cannot see your existing Event Hubs on the new Portal.

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/servicebus/2016/07/20/service-bus-and-the-new-azure-portal/

You should still able to use the classic portal to see the Event Hubs at this moment. Just go to the resource list and find your Service Bus namespace and Event Hub will be under it. If you are not able to do so, please open a support ticket with Event Hub support team.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, August 5, 2016 6:45 AM