locked
Connection Error Resolved RRS feed

  • Question

  • User760824056 posted

    I just started a new project, utilizing SignalR.  It had been a while since I used SignalR and I was running into problems.  I was receiving: "No transport could be initialized successfully. Try specifying a different transport or none at all for auto initialization". Tried multiple combinations with no luck.  I was also receiving  the error "WebSocket Closed".   I looked online for solutions and some suggested it was the most recent SignalR version (2.2) that was causing problems.  So I reverted back to 2.0.3 but still received the errors, I tried disabling the firewall but still had errors.  I then started looking a little closer at the output from my server application.  It was referencing a SQL login error, it didn't make a lot of sense until I remembered how I configured the backplane.  In the code, I specified a SQL db to use as the backplane, however, I forgot one small step, creating the backplane SQL DB, doh!!

    Once I created that Database, the errors went away and things started working correctly.   Obviously, in many cases, this isn't going to be the solution to the errors I was receiving.  However, since the solution was not exactly straight forward, I thought I would post this to help save time for others, who may have missed this oversight in their own code.

    Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:11 PM

Answers

  • User61956409 posted

    Hi EricO64,

    Welcome to ASP.NET forum.

    Firstly, I’m glad to hear that you resolve your problem by yourself.

    I was receiving: "No transport could be initialized successfully. Try specifying a different transport or none at all for auto initialization". 

    Besides, thanks for sharing your solution to resolve this issue, it will be helpful for others to resolve the similar problem.

    Best Regards,

    Fei Han

    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, October 26, 2015 1:15 AM