VSIX Project Template created with Visual Studio 2015 / TFS problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I used to create a VSIX Project Template (WPF Application) With VS2013 without any problem.

But with VS2015, after created the "same" VSIX Project, when i add a new project from this template, it is impossible to add the project to source control (neither automatically or manually).

I worked with TFS 2010.

Is there a known issue concerning VS2015 ? VSIX/TFS2010 compatibility ?

Thanks for your support.

Mickael LEJEUNE

Thursday, November 5, 2015 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Mickael,

>>it is impossible to add the project to source control

Any exceptions occurs? To be sure, vs2015 can works with tfs2010.

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 6, 2015 6:43 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry for the late reply...

I have rigorously  repeated my process with VS2013 first, and then with VS2015.

I can confirm that it works fine with VS2013 and not with VS2015. There is no exception. I just can't add the new project created from the template (an empty WPF application) under source control.

Until this problem is solved, i must create my VSIX project and all my project from the template with VS2013 (!) and then i can work with VS2015... :-(

Thanks for your support.

Mickael Lejeune

Monday, November 23, 2015 9:43 AM
  • Hi mljATL,

Thank you for your post. I suggest you report your issue on below link.
    http://connect.microsoft.com/

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:27 AM
  • Hi DotNet Wang,

Thank you your advice.

I'll do what you tell me.

Best regards,
    Mickael

Friday, November 27, 2015 8:46 AM