none
Azure AD in MSDN Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• I have an issue with an imported AD into an MSDN account not being able to be used for things, for example, like the source for VS Online users or subscription co-admins. I *assume* this is because when the Azure account was provisioned, it wasn't tied to an org account at the time. Can this be verified, and if this is the case, is there any way to "unclaim" the benefit (aka delete the Azure account, what have you) so that the provisioning process can be re-started?
    Saturday, April 4, 2015 10:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

To be able to be used in VSO, the directory must be the default directory, so you may want to make the Directory Default by going to "settings > subscription > edit directory" in the management portal.
     I am not sure about which account you are referring to, but the deeply discounted development and test rates that are part of the MSDN dev and test pay-as-you-go offer require every account owner and co-administrator to be MSDN subscribers. (you can login to the other Subscription and add your org user id into the directory U want to use)

FYI.
     The Azure MSDN benefit is for development and test purposes only and is offered at discounted usage rates. Usage within the Azure MSDN subscription does not carry a financially-backed SLA. We reserve the right to suspend any instance (VM or cloud service) that runs continuously for more than 120 hours or if we determine that the instance is being used for production. We are making this capacity available to MSDN subscribers on a best efforts basis; there is no guarantee of capacity availability.

Refer FAQ: http://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/pricing/member-offers/msdn-benefits-details/

Regards,
    Nithin Rathnakar

Sunday, April 5, 2015 4:11 AM